Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Major

My major is liberal arts Math and Science.

1) The focus of this major is general math and science.
2)I believe this is a field I will enjoy studying because I don't have to commit to any 1 thing.
3) I believe the science courses will be the most challenging due to the fact that you have to remember a lot of information.
4) Any English class will be easy because all it is is writing
5)No there are no requirements for this major
6)
7)This major can be completed in four years
8) There is no graduate work needed
9) You have to at least have a general understanding of math and science
10)Biology,communication,central american history, art, algebra, urban social, western civilizations, and yes I can take all of these courses
11)Health related jobs
12)doctor, vetinarinan, vet. tech
13)Not that I know of
14)Not that I know of
15)Yes, I will continue to persue this major
16)Online resorces and catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment